Saturday, October 13, 2007

Seattle

After Leavenworth, we drove over to Seattle. Ethan does not do very well on long car rides. I packed toys, books, and all his favorite food. Nothing was able to make him happy. Luckily Eric had the foresight to make a cd of his favorite music. No, not cute children's songs. Ethan isn't impressed with them. He likes Salsa music. We had to listen to hour after hour of his favorite song... Donde Estas Yolanda.

He loves to dance.



Seattle was fun. Ethan was great at letting us push him around in his stroller. We went to the usual tourist places. Pikes Place fish market, where we bought way too much seafood for two people to eat, the aquarium, and a fantastic children's museum. This place was the ultimate Ethan place. There was a huge area where he could run around for hours without getting into trouble. I didn't have to say no to him once! Eric and I just sat and watched him entertain himself for a while, then we took him to the art center and let him paint a picture.


Ethan touching a Starfish:
Playing with tentacles:
Baby Salmon How do I measure up?
Jelly Ethan: Jolly Ethan:



Space Needle: Little Picasso- I love this little apron.


1 comment:

kimberly said...

Ethan is so grown up looking! We really miss you guys! That is so funny that Ethan loves salsa music. He is too cute. We love seeing all of the new pictures. We check often. I totally understand about listening to the same music over and over. Rexford only lets me listen to the Rascal Flatts CD in the car. If it is not on, he is not happy!