Last week we went to Coeur d'Alene with some friends. It was pretty cold out, but the kids had fun making snowballs. Ethan has only played in the snow a few times. Mostly because of a lack of snow clothes for him. I haven't been in a rush to buy them, because of his obvious indifference to the snow.
Lovely lake Coeur d'Alene. This was shockingly our first trip to the lake. I'm sure we'll go back more in the spring time. I hear it's beautiful.
Ethan all bundled up with some friends.
Trying to make a snowball


Lovely lake Coeur d'Alene. This was shockingly our first trip to the lake. I'm sure we'll go back more in the spring time. I hear it's beautiful.
Ethan all bundled up with some friends.
Trying to make a snowball

2 comments:
So beautiful. And so cute!
Maybe Ethan would like the snow more if he could see how cute he looked in his snow clothes.
Post a Comment