I've been feeling the pressure from family members to put up more videos, so here they are. They're not great in quality, but I think the subject matter is pretty cute nonetheless.
The other day Ethan started running back and forth across the room, just giggling like crazy. When he saw how much it was making Eric and I laugh, he kept doing it. He ran back and forth for probably 10 minutes before we got the camera out. You can see he's getting tired. The whole thing ended abruptly when he dizzily ran smack into the wall at full speed. Unfortunately we didn't get that moment on tape. He hasn't really mastered the whole "watch where you're going" aspect of running.
Every kid has meals like this, but Ethan doesn't do it very often. I think it's because he has his shirt off this time that he decided to go town. He loves to rub things on his tummy e.g. lotion, diaper rash cream, mommy's face cream and evidently baby food.
Sorry it's so dark, we had a lightbulb out....
or should I say "STILL HAVE a light bulb out"... aHem... Eric.
3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how calm you are about the mess. You are a great mom. He's obviously having so much fun. Cute apartment, too!
Very adorable. I love these videos! :) How is your trip planning going?
Rexford says hi ethan.
He loves the video of Ethan running and laughing and watched it over and over. We can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment