Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I turn my head for two seconds

Ethan has become a very quick climber. Every time I turn around, I find him
getting into something new. I was impressed that he got this tower so high. And very thankful that he didn't think to open the spices... that could have been a disasterous (not to mention expensive) mess.

5 comments:

kimberly said...

That is a pretty impressive tower!

Lisa_M said...

He is getting so big! He looks so much like eric (and a bit like Ian too)!

Ellen said...

How did he climb up there? With a chair? I don't think I could stack that well. I love his proud little face: "yep, I did that."

Audrey said...

He pushed his high chair into the kitchen. I usually keep it folded up so he can't use it to climb on the counters, but he always notices and takes advantage of the chair when I forget.

Andrea Teague said...

Haha cute. I've noticed little kids love to push chairs around to help them get into mischief. That tower requires a lot of balance--it's probably better than I can do.

I'm so excited to see him soon!