Tuesday, July 29, 2008

God exists and He has a twisted sense of humor


Inexorable proof that God exists and that He has a twisted sense of humor. After our first year with Ethan I said "well it could never be harder then this." God heard my axiom, laughed, and decided to take His game to a whole new level. A level that I never even considered. Props for anyone who guesses what this picture means...

16 comments:

beckee said...

um...twins?! Oh my...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

AHH! congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! I don't always follow God's humor (or I don't appreciate it sometimes...) but this is awesome! You guys are going to be great at raising twins! I'm hoping it's girls :)

Ellen said...

I can totally come out, but I don't know if you want two little girls in your house as well! If there's one person I can think of who would be strong enough to do this, it would be you.

We were going to ask you if we could name you guardians of our girls in our will, but maybe we'll have to rethink that :)

kimberly said...

We're so excited for you guys! It will be fun to have twins in the family :) Congratulations!

Matt said...

God blesses conservatives with more children so they don't turn out to be corrupt when the grow up.

Hilary said...

Congratulations on the twins!!!

Jaredonna said...

OMIGOSH! This is so exciting! It's going to be an amazing journey! Hope you are feeling well, Audrey! This is incredible!!!!!!

Deanna said...

Wow! I, too would be scared but the Lord knows us well. If He knew y'all couldn't do it it wouldn't be happening. So, that means that you can! Life will be so much more exciting now. Congrats and thaks for your prayers, we are doing much better.

Maren said...

Ha-Ha!

But seriously, you'll do great Audrey.

Congratulations!

jess (mumbo designs) said...

That is hilarious!! I have to admit I laughed when I read that...I can't believe it! We're heading back to Spokane soon and I can't imagine doing ANYTHING at church without you. I'm glad you're doing well in Florida.

Carrie said...

WOW! Congrats, Audrey & Eric! That's so exciting!! I'd be scared to death if it were me, but you guys will be great. I hope you're adjusting well after the move and that Audrey is feeling well. We miss you!
--Carrie

Hatch Family said...

I know how you feel! My twin boys are 1 now and they keep me on the move. Of course I don't already have a little one running around!! Good luck!!! If you have any easy questions, maybe I can help :-)
-Ashley Hatch-

The Dunns said...

Audrey-

Gretchen spill the beans on Saturday night while we were over playing games. I about died! I can't even believe it! You guys are so blessed! Twins will be so much fun. Ethan is going to be the best little helper. And you are going to be super busy. I wish we were closer to you guys so we could help. Take care, I hope you are feeling well.
love- Carly Dunn

Kathleen said...

hi audrey! i found you through maren's blog. wow, twins. that is incredible. how old is your son? you'll do great and love it...after the first 6 mo. (just like having one baby, right?) my friend heather had twin girls--do you want her email so you can get any tips?? great to "see" you again!

Audrey said...

Ethan is turning 2 next week. He's a handful, but I have faith that he will grow up a lot in the next few months.

Thanks for all the well wishes and support. We are excited. I'm sure it will be tough, but it should be really fun too. I just wish that all of you lived near us so you could see them. Maybe see them for long periods of time, so I can take a nap once in a while... :)
Wow look at me, they're not even born yet and I'm already trying to pawn them off on my friends. Watch out Jacksonville ward

Gretch said...

That is VERY Exciting!! Congratulations! I wish you the best and I hope that you have a good pregnancy-free from sickness and bed rest. You'll be a fabulous Mom! Try and get all the sleep you can now. :)