Here are my latest pictures. There are still two. Baby "B" was moving around a lot. It was nice to see them and reasure myself that I am indeed still pregnant.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
They're still there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are my latest pictures. There are still two. Baby "B" was moving around a lot. It was nice to see them and reasure myself that I am indeed still pregnant.
3 comments:
it's just all so amazing! have you been playing the name-game yet? great pictures and i'm sure you'll "know" that you're pregnant for sure in just a few short months! (i've heard your tummy gets rather large with twins :-) ).
That's cool, you can see them really well now! I wonder what it will feel like with two kicking you all the time!
Twins really are so much fun! They play together and will have a big brother to help out lots.
Post a Comment