Most of you already know that Ethan loves music and dance. Since we got Rock Band he asks to play incessantly. We decided to take a few clips from our OK Go jam session last night and make Ethan’s 1st music video.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The best is when he's nodding to the beat when he plays the guitar - apparently imitating Daddy? That is so cute. Nice editing job too. What a cute family!
Audrey, you don't even look pregnant in that video! Much less pregnant with twins? What's up with you, huh? I look more pregnant at 2 weeks than you do with only like 2 months to go. how are you feeling anyway? (p.s., I know that sentence structure makes it sound like I am pregnant, but I'm not. just to clear up any confusion--i just meant it in the general sense.)
love ya!
Post a Comment