I didn't make it to church today. Eric had to work and I just don't know how I'm ever going to get two babies and Ethan fed and out the door on time by myself. The mornings are crazy for me.
Things settled down this afternoon and I made Ava dress up for some Easter pictures. She did a good job, but got a little tired by the end. (Zach was not in the mood for pictures. I'll try to get more of him the next time around.)



Getting tired of this

And... She's done.

This is Ethan's first time holding the babies. He's very hesitant to touch them, like they're going to bite his finger off or something. I promised him he could take a picture of the babies if he held them for a minute. He liked that idea and did very well. It didn't seem to phase him that they both were screaming the whole time.

Here's the picture Ethan took.

Here are a few random shots:
Ava having tummy time

Ava and Zach hanging out in their diapers.

Zach

8 comments:
Happy Easter Audrey! What great looking children!!! How are you doing? Did you decide to keep a schedule with the twins? Are you getting any sleep? My boys didn't sleep through the night for the first three months, then things got a little better. Thanks for posting pictures. Praying for and thinking of you!
Oh my gosh! Ava looks just like you and Zach just like Ethan/Eric. I swear. I'm so glad you are getting some use out of those adorable dresses. They are so sweet!
My advice for getting ready for church, if they will do it: shower for you at night of course. Pack everything for church the night before except bottles and Ethan's drink. The twins get up first, right? So have them sleep in what they are going to wear to church, feed them a little and buckle them in their car seats by the door. Get Ethan up, dress him, and throw him in the car with a smoothie you made the night before and froze a little so it's just right by morning. If you can't get ready at all before the twins get up, or before you get Ethan up, bring your makeup kit and do your makeup during first hour while the babes are drinking bottles propped up on blankets. Hair in a ponytail. Or you can get completely ready before bed the night before. See? Easy.
Seriously, though, could you ask someone to take Ethan to nursery? I'm sure he would love getting out of the house, especially if Eric has to work a lot of Sundays.
They look so much older than a week ago when we saw them!! Cute pictures, thanks for posting.
How cute!!! I hope you are doing well and surviving twins. Happy Easter!
How cute! Thanks for posting these. Yes, I agree with Ellen that Ava looks like you--especially her eyes and her eyes' expression. I don't know if Zach looks like Ethan or not, but he's SO adorable. I love the "tummy time" picture of Ava. I don't know how you're doing it, but at the same time, I know you can. Happy Easter!
Yeah I am so happy that you posted more pics. I love the picture with Ethan holding both Ava and Zach. You have darling children. That is sad Eric had to work on Easter. What is his schedule like these days? Jimmy is on call about twice a week which isn't fun but I guess it's all apart of the profession.
Well I hope you are surviving I bet it is crazy busy, keep it up you are such a good mom.
Take Care- Miss you guys
Carly
I love that pic of all the kids! Such a beautiful family! Besides the fact that you have to have and raise and deal with twins, isn't the idea of dressing up a boy and a girl to match all the time every girl's dream? I think that would be so fun! Hope all is going well for you--how are you feeling? Thinner? Ha! Love you! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment