Sunday, May 17, 2009

A bunch of fuzzy pictures... and spit up on my couch

I know there are some out there who think that having twin babies is wasted on me. I'm not the type to have them in matching outfits and take cute pictures all the time. I wish I was the type, but I just can't seem to pull it off-- even when I try really hard.
Today I got the babies all dressed and packed in the car only to turn the key and hear "click"... dead battery. Eric was already at church with Ethan, so I had no choice but to get everyone back in the house and take some pictures to prove that we actually got dressed today.

You'd think out of a million pictures, I'd get one clear shot of them smiling.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry about the car! How frustrating. Thanks for posting these. It's funny how different they look from each other. I love the dress on Ava and yellow looks great on Zach.

kimberly said...

At least you tried :) They look cute even if they're not in matching clothes.

Lisa_M said...

ava's checks are so cute! And Zack is looking so big!