Wednesday, September 23, 2009

He doesn't seem to mind

She was laying like this for a good 5 minutes so she could reach her toy. Zach never complained. Which is surprising, because she weighed in at a whopping 20 pounds at their six month appt.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Your kids are so cute! I don't think Braden reached 20 lbs until he was 15 months, he weighed in at a whopping 23 lbs on Monday for his 2 year appointment. He just isn't concerned with growing up I guess.

Andrea Teague said...

6 months already! They're growing up so fast and are so cute!

kimberly said...

They are so cute! I think they look more alike in this photo. They look so much older. Can't wait to see you all soon!

The Dunns said...

Audrey-
Hey I miss you guys and love seeing the cute pics of your kids. I can't believe how big the twins are. That is crazy that Ava is 20 pounds. How much does Zach weigh? What are you feeding them? How are you liking 2nd year Radiology and Florida? Are you doing anything for the upcoming holidays? Is Eric super busy? We hope you guys are doing well.
Love-
Carly