Wow they are already #1!!! That flew by, it seems like they were just born. They are so stinkin cute! I love the pics. It looks like you guys had a fun Easter. I wanted to take the girls to an Easter Egg Hunt but we didn't make it to one. Remember the Easter Egg hunt at the Griggs house... back in the good old days. We miss you guys!
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH those are the cutest things I've ever seen. Their outfits are perfect. I can't wait to gobble them up.
They have gotten so big and so cute! It only gets more fun!
Wow they are already #1!!! That flew by, it seems like they were just born. They are so stinkin cute! I love the pics. It looks like you guys had a fun Easter. I wanted to take the girls to an Easter Egg Hunt but we didn't make it to one. Remember the Easter Egg hunt at the Griggs house... back in the good old days. We miss you guys!
Could they be any cuter? I think not! I've been having fun working out with your mom at Gold's on Monday afternoons! ;)
Too Cute!
They are so adorable! Can't believe how grown up they look!
Post a Comment