Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter photo shoot

Okay guys, lets snap a few pictures before church. Say "cheese"

 Good job Zachy. Wait, Ava, give me that water bottle...
 Okay, Ava, Smile!
A little better I guess... Lets try a kiss. Can you give kisses?

Good Zach. But I think I missed it. Do it again. Give kisses!

Good Kisses Ava. Can you give Zach a hug?

Okay. Okay. Ava let him go!

Okay, good enough.

 After Church we went outside to see what the Easter Bunny had left

Happy Easter! 


4 comments:

Andrea Teague said...

Zachy and Ethan are so cute and Ava is SO BEAUTIFUL. Those are really cute pictures. It's awesome you got them all to be still/happy at the same time.

kimberly said...

Cute pictures! The kids are so cute.

Ellen said...

Sorry this is a really late comment, but very cute.

Kristin said...

Audrey!! What fun to read your comment. Reilly loved it!! You and Jess were fabulous as Activity Day leaders...she still has and uses that purse. Can you believe it? As for growing...oh my heavens...your kids are so big and so beautiful.

You are still missed in Spokane!! :)