Sorry, I've fallen behind with the blogging. I just haven't been feeling it lately. Ethan's sick... again. And when he's not happy... nobody gets any computer time.
We went to Utah for Thanksgiving. Ethan and I were there a week, but Eric just flew down for the weekend.
My brother-in-law Ryan had the great idea of making festive hats to get us in the Thanksgiving mood. They turned out really cute.
"why'd you steal my land mommy?"
I think Ryan was a little surpriesd at how willing we were to wear silly hats for dinner.
Ethan loves spending time with Uncy Sam. He cried when Sam left the room and followed him everywhere. Sam was great with him.
It was freezing, but we had a lot of fun playing at the park across the street.
It was fun strewing Grandma's kitchen utensils around the house for a change.
2 comments:
The game was Awesome and I've been meaning to tell Eric that both of the calls against Utah on the final drive were very accurate he need not worry about controversy.
Too bad you didn't get to storm the field. All old people should be made to sit in the top rows so real fans are closest to the action.
"Why did you steal my land, mommy?" hahaha. Adorable.
Thanks for posting these pictures--they're very cute (even though I was there for a lot of it).
So what is Ethan sick with--I think I got what he had (Ryan said it's my own fault for kissing him on the nose...which is probably true :) ). No wonder he was so restless and sad sometimes...poor sick little baby. I miss him already.
Post a Comment