Ethan and I are in Utah for the weekend while Eric and his brother drive across the country. Ethan is loving it here, and is sleeping amazingly well (which is rare for him).
He loves his uncle Sam and watches everything he does. Today I walked into the room and saw Ethan sitting on the couch by himself waving the Wii remotes around. Which is basically what Sam does all day. Kudos to Ethan for putting the wrist strap on... safety first. (too bad the TV was off)
Spokane is supposed to have similar weather to Utah, but it is so much warmer here. I hope it warms up for you guys up in Spokane soon.
Yea for Sprinklers!
2 comments:
I love the Wii picture, that is so cute! He looks so muscular in the sprinkler picture. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days :)
How cute! I can't believe that is mom/dad's backyard! All the hard work finally paid off. :)
Post a Comment