Thursday, July 17, 2008

Movie Challenge


Hi everyone. I know we haven't posted in a while, but we've been having a headache with our computer the past week. I will upload some pictures soon. In the mean time, here is a little challenge to waste some of your time. Eric and I got 45/60. Let's see who can beat us....

Download Movie Challenge

Just type the name of the movie into the box and it will show underneath if you are right. Feel free to guess, you can erase wrong answers and try again.
A tip: If it asks "which one" only put the secondary part of the title in.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I've got 32 so far. Maybe Scott can jog my memory when he gets home. They come slowly - you think for a while and they just come to you. I still have several that look so familiar... I'd be interested to know which ones you couldn't guess. Is there a answer key?

Audrey said...

I don't have an answer key. We didn't get 10,13,15,23,18,28,
29,39,40,44,52,56,57,59,60.
Eric got a lot of them. A few of the movies I have never heard of, but he knew them somehow.

Ellen said...

We got 18, 39, and 56 if you want the answers.

Audrey said...

I knew you'd know 18. I just can't place it. Sure send me the answers