Monday, August 18, 2008

A few more birthday pictures

Here is Ethan waiting to blow out the candles. We had to hold his little friend back. He was determined to beat Ethan to it.

There was so much food coloring in the black and red frosting, his hands and face will be stained for a long time.

His clothes too...
Here he is opening a present from my mom. He loves the Thomas set. Thanks Grandma!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

His face of excitement at the train cake AND the toy train is priceless. Too much fun for one boy!

The Dunns said...

Audrey-

Hey Happy B-day to Ethan! I love the Thomas the Train Cake you guys are talented! I have never attempted to make a cake that resembles anything. How are you feeling? We miss you guys.

love-
Carly

eileenursic said...

Very Cute! And yes-- That cake! My little Mark is obsessed with Thomas and trains and I was thinking this theme for his upcoming birthday-- but suddenly I feel inadequate. . .I cannot top that one! Impressive,you've outdone yourselves! Happy Birthday Ethan!