We are supposed to find out the sexes of the babies tomorrow (Tuesday). I know this is short notice, as many of you don't check our blog every day, but I want everyone's guesses. I put up a poll on the side, but you have to comment here too if you want credit for being right.
Hopefully they will be cooperative and show off for the camera. I'll let you know tomorrow!
7 comments:
I am guessing two girls. . . good luck!
I am voting one of each just because I cannot pick...good luck, and I am excited to find out!!
Oh man. I have no idea. I'm going to say two girls though. How exciting!
I'm going to go with one of each. Can't wait to hear the news :)
Super exciting! I am putting two girls so you can use my tons of baby girl clothes I will send you.
I also have a whole extra box of size 1 diapers (216 count) because Natalia got so fat so fast! I hope I can get those to you for a reasonable cost.
I'm voting one of each cuz that'd be SUPER cute, but they'll be super cute no matter what. I'm hoping for that or two girls because 3 boys would be CRAZY, but even if that's the case, it'll be fun for them to play with each other.
I'm SUPER excited!
hey! congrats again--i'm thinking 2 girls, but mostly just cause 3 boys just sounds like way too much craziness for one family all at once, I can't even imagine! We're excited to find out so post as soon as you know! Love ya!
Post a Comment