Sorry, I haven't felt like blogging in a while. I guess we just haven't done anything blog worthy.
We carved our pumpkin yesterday. Ethan was a little hesitant at first to touch the seeds, but soon got over it. He helped me bake the seeds and loved watching Eric carve.
5 comments:
Aww, he looks so grown up! I can't believe he was eating it, that couldn't taste very good. Cute pictures :)
He has changed so much! I don't know when the next time is I'll see you guys, or the twins! :( Maybe in the spring we can come to "help" you.
Wow he looks so old! Crazy! Still as cute as ever, though. :) I'm glad you're still alive--it seemed like you had dropped off the face of the Earth. I hope you're feeling ok and working on a registry so I can be a nerd and online shop.
Tickets between here and Jacksonville are pretty cheap (they always advertise deals...) Maybe we should have a reunion there...and get hotels because you're not going to want us all in the house with twins.
My daughters didn't get over touching the seeds when we carved. Maybe it had something to do with me calling them "pumpkin guts." That's what it is called right?
Post a Comment