I asked Ethan what he wanted for breakfast this morning, and then went to get dressed. When I came back, I found this. He smiled at me and exclaimed "I make biscuits all by myself!" He was pretty proud of himself.
(Somehow we ended up just having cereal though. I'm a pretty lame mom sometimes.)
Friday, February 6, 2009
I make biscuits all by myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is SO cute. It made me laugh. You're not lame--at least you took time to take a picture of it and put it on your blog.
Ethan is so cute! I love his smile. Rexford has started to want to make his own food too. Maybe when the twins arrive Ethan can start cooking for you :)
Ethan is growing up fast! How cute he wanted to bake biscuits. So I am super excited for you and your babies Have you had them yet? I need the details and pics, I check your blog every day. Hope you guys are doing well keep in touch.
Carly Dunn
Nathan loves to help cook with me - and we have had to have many talks about his "cooking" on his own. How fun! He is so big!
How cute! I love those moments - Good luck with those babies this week! We are so excited for you!
Post a Comment