Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Zach and Ava!

Zach and Ava turned 2 yesterday.  They are growing so fast.

This year I wasn't feeling up to making elaborate cakes, so I just made 2 little cakes: Mickey Mouse and pink flowers. They loved them.
(We got 2 cake platters for our wedding and now 7 years later I finally have an excuse to use them both.)
We went to chick fil-a for dinner

We are so happy to have these little guys in our home. They bring so much joy to our lives.

Happy Birthday Ava and Zach!


3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I can't believe they are two! I abandoned my blog right around the time you were about to deliver them, and now they are already two! Where does the time go? The cakes are lovely - good job!

kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Zach and Ava!!! We miss you guys!

Maria and Ryan said...

Audrey, how is it that your mom never looks any older? Ha! I was browsing your xmas photos and you guys look like you're having so much fun! It makes me miss Utah and you!

Happy birthday to your twins--they are adorable!