Saturday, June 14, 2008

Graduation Day

Radiology here we come! No more pelvic exams, No more manually disimpacting old ladies, No more patients dirty looks!

The road to Doctorhood is a never ending one. When you finish Med School you are called doctor, but you can't practice on your own until you finish your intern year and pass your boards. Then you have the rest of residency and dare I say it... fellowship. It's hard to see that far ahead. We've had a lot of graduations, so it seemed silly to me to have a graduation from his intern year, My sister joked that it's kind of like a Kindergarten graduation. We still have a long way to go, but it is a milestone that is worth celebrating.

These are Eric's fellow Transitional Year Interns:Eric getting his diploma. It was nice to see him get recognized. He has worked really hard this year. I'm so proud of him.
My friends Carly and Carrie that I'm going to miss so much. It is so nice to have friends that are going through the exact same thing.

Congratulations Eric!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

Congrats! Even if you have a long way to go still, it's one year closer to being done!

Ellen said...

Manually disimpacting old ladies? Is that truly what I think it is? I don't think I will ever touch Scott's hands again.

Someone looks very thin and beautiful and I am very jealous.